Healing Touch: Client Rights and Important Information
- You are entitled to receive information from me about my methods of therapy, techniques I use, the duration of your treatment (if I can determine it) and my fee structure.
- You can seek a second opinion from another practitioner and terminate the Healing Touch treatments at any time.
- In a professional relationship such as ours, sexual intimacy between practitioner and client is never appropriate. If sexual intimacy occurs, it should be reported to the Healing Touch Program.
- Information provided by you to me and to a client during a Healing Touch session is legally confidential therefore, I cannot be forced to disclose the information without your consent.
- Nothing in the work I do is considered the practice of medicine. I work in a complementary manner to allopathic medicine and can refuse to treat you if I feel you should get a medical opinion for symptoms that you are having.
- My questions have been answered to my satisfaction regarding my Healing Touch Practitioner’s background, credentials, Healing Touch, and what I might expect from this session.
End-of-Life Doula: Clients Rights and Important Information
- To be treated with respect
- Receive quality end-of-life-care
- Voice concerns and not be discriminated against for doing so
- Be involved in developing of his or her end-of-life plan
- Have a confidential end-of-life record
- Be free from mistreatment, neglect, or verbal, mental, sexual, and physical abuse
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to contact me.